Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grammar Fail

I was browsing on Facebook a few weeks ago, and I found that one of my pages posted a photo with cringable grammar errors. But then the majority of the people commenting commented on the incorrect grammar...incorrectly. Past tense and past participle are different things, and people seem to not know the uses for them, which saddens me :[

But yes, the correct way to say this sentence would be "If you haven't hidden."

EDIT: Sorry the photo is so small. It was bigger before, but it was the size of the moon and it looked awkward :(

4 comments:

  1. Even though it's so small, the errors hurts my eyes X(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to "like" your comment, but then I remembered that this is not Facebook x)

      Delete
  2. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a blog site, which will be valuable meant for my knowledge. Thanks admin.Grammarly review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cleaning services alter from one maintaining company to a higher, but some people normally present an added thorough product than traditional cleaning services. Deep maintaining house expertise usually include the standard maintaining package and a number. house cleaning services dubai

    ReplyDelete